Explore an Exciting Career With HighVail
Why Work for HighVail?
Explore the perks and benefits to working at HighVail.
Our Key Values
Want to learn more about HighVail? Check out our Core Values that influence and inspire us to be a great place to work.
Positions Currently Available
We are not currently hiring. Please check back soon!
Yonge St. & St. Clair Avenue, mid-town Toronto, ON (fully remote enabled workforce)
Full Time, Permanent OR Contract
Immediate (1-2) position(s), with additional openings in 2023
Full time requirement: Canadian Permanent Resident (min 2-years)
Contract requirement: Flexible / TBD
What You will Do:
As a HighVail Business Development Sales Representative you will help to create new opportunities and provide prospective clients with the best solutions available to achieve their digital transformation goals. You will be responsible for finding and managing accounts, as well as closing deals which contribute to achieving sales targets. You will work closely with the inside sales and marketing teams to help identify and qualify new opportunities, while assisting in developing new markets to aid in our overall strategy for growth.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and qualify business opportunities within HighVail’s core business competency of digital transformation, modernization, cloud, and professional services.
- Work with colleagues from various departments and key vendors to increase sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with and effectively leverage HighVail’s internal resources including inside sales, marketing, and technical teams throughout the sales cycle.
- Conduct research to identify potential customers, develop account plans, and opportunity strategies.
- Lead internal strategy and account planning sessions.
- Take part in weekly sales meetings and keep management informed on all key account activities.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records about leads, prospects, clients, and sales opportunities.
- Manage and nurture current clients to maintain and sell additional solutions and services.
- Warm call (following up with marketing generated leads) within a defined market or geographic area to ensure continual opportunities for business growth (monthly).
- Participate in vendor and partner events as well as marketing/sales campaigns occasionally to develop and nurture business opportunities.
- Present clients with well-designed and tailored proposals, business cases, technical and financial solutions in a timely manner.
- Participate in ongoing partner education and certification programs to stay up to date with new or evolving technologies as they pertain to HighVail’s client base.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual gross margin targets.
- Maintain exceptional client satisfaction.
- Other tasks as required.
What We are Looking For:
- Minimum five years of experience as an outbound BDSR (Business Development Sales Representative) within the IT (Information Technology) industry.
- A mature, personable individual who enjoys collaborating with others, and maintains a working knowledge of relevant technologies.
- An understanding of digital transformation (Cloud, DevOps, XaaS, etc.), IT Operations Management, and Automation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starters who are motivated to get the job done without being micromanaged.
- Ability to successfully multi-task, while staying organized and meeting deadlines.
- Someone who likes a challenge – We are here to support you and help you grow!
- Time-conscious and extremely concerned about client satisfaction.
What You’ll Get From Us:
Competitive salary, perks, comprehensive benefits coverage , 3 weeks’ vacation, your own laptop to work remotely (Mac or PC), cell phone and internet expense allowance, annual bonus structures, weekly Happy Hour, and so much more!
- Career and skill development opportunities.
- Freedom to get your work done.
- A fun corporate culture with colleagues who care.
- An entrepreneurial environment in which you can make a real difference.
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of technical partners.
Ready to Apply?
E-mail your resumé and cover letter to Krys (email@example.com), and please indicate the position applied for in the email subject line. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Learn More About HighVail
Who We Are
We support our clients as they navigate through the complexities of IT modernization, capitalizing on the value captured by transformation.
We’re invested in your success, turning technology needs into tangible value added business driven outcomes. Meet some of the faces behind HighVail, including Founder & CEO, Bradley Brodkin.
News & Events
Check out the upcoming industry events we will be part of, and read about HighVail news and awards.