Docker Enterprise Developers
DOCKER ENTERPRISE DEVELOPERS
4 day course
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise.
Docker Fundamentals Training
Docker Enterprise Operations
Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Course Bundle
Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Developers Course Bundle
As the follow-on to the Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise.
This course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy apps, or build containerized apps from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing. It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a pre-requisite.
Completion of the Docker Fundamentals course or its equivalent.
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE apps for different environments without code changes
- Produce and containerize scalable, accessible, fault-tolerant EE apps
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
- Day 1
- Distributed Application Architecture
- Sample Application
- Edit and Continue
- Docker Compose
- Service Discovery
- Defensive Programming
- Logging and Error Handling
- Day 2
- Health Checks
- Configuration Management
- Development Pipeline Overview
- Universal Control Plane
- Docker Trusted Registry
- Repository Automation
- Build Server