Location: Yonge and St. Clair, mid-town Toronto
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Title/Position: Administrative Coordinator
Applications Accepted Via:
In subject line of email, indicate the position applied for.
Who We Are
HighVail (est. 2003) is a Solutions Integrator focused on Technology Modernization and IT Infrastructure, with an emphasis on Cloud, DevOps enablement, and emerging technologies. Our culture is focused on integrity, trust, creativity, advocacy, and most importantly, client satisfaction. More than just a team, we are a closely-knit family of professionals passionate about delivering advice that empowers, and technology that enables.
What You’ll Do
The Administrative Coordinator works closely with people throughout HighVail, providing different coordination activities for internal and customer projects while managing resource timesheet and identifying/assisting in resolving potential issues. Over time, the person in this role has the opportunity to grow into a Project Coordinator.
- Support administrative requirements of all individuals within HighVail.
- Provide meeting administration, including preparing meeting agendas, and taking and distributing notes.
- Prepare and format various Excel documents.
- Support the Project Managers in monitoring and tracking overall work progress of internal and external Projects.
- Assist with maintaining the Project Tasks list, monitoring and updating notes/comments.
- Provide timely feedback on any issues with the project schedules or resources .
- Collaborate with PMs and team members to follow tasks and schedule resource allocation.
- Support Project Managers on administering any training related tasks for external customers.
- Other tasks as required
What We Are Looking For
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 for Business. Excellent analytical skills. Technically sound but social people who are looking to collaborate with others. People who like a challenge – We are here to support you and help you grow! Self-starters who are motivated to get the job done. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Mature, personable, friendly, and can work productively in a dynamic, progressing and growing environment. Ability to successfully multi-task, while staying organized and meeting deadlines.
What You Get
Freedom to get your work done. Career and skill development opportunities, including company sponsored training. Varied work in which you will have regular learning opportunities. Competitive salary and benefits. Chance to participate in the HighVail ‘Excellence Club’ trip. Colleagues who care. Opportunities to work with a variety of technology across vendors. An entrepreneurial environment in which you can make a real difference.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At HighVail, we understand that our differences help make us stronger. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity for the benefit of each other, our customers, and our community. HighVail is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin/ancestry, religion, sex/gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital/family status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.